Tuesday, June 18, 2013

June Munki in the Middle Bee Block #1

I finished my first of two improv log cabin blocks for June's Munki in the Middle Bee on Flickr.  The queen bee requested log cabins with the Munki in the middle of course, and sticking to the colorway of the center print with a little black and white mixed in.  




I picked a square of tadpoles for the center, grabbed my yellow scrap bin, and pulled what little black and white prints I have in my stash.  Here's what I came up with finally.  Queen bee specified some of the colors she wanted us to use, and unfortunately pink wasn't one of them.  Hopefully she'll say pink is ok because I have some great scraps to go with my Munki cats!




2 comments:

AmandaK@whatthebobbin said...

Cute block! I'm a fan of B&W with a pop of color.

Paula@TheSassyQuilter said...

Umm...those tadpoles are ridiculously cute!!! Where did you find those? Loving the color scheme.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...